SUN: (Fitness) 9AM-6PM
(Entire Center) 1PM-6PM
THE SALVATION ARMY
One or two adults living in a household and dependents who are eligible up to the age of 19. At age 19, an individual with a disability or an elderly parent who is living in the same household will remain eligible for the Family membership. Verification of family status and residency may be required. For example tax return, utility bill, health insurance, etc.
A college student enrolled in 12 or more credits. Academic proof including class schedule and student ID will be required annually.
Membership fees can be paid monthly via recurring credit card charge or electronic funds transfer (bank account debit). Prorated fees will be due at time of enrollment and may vary depending upon enrollment date. To complete electronic funds transfer process, a voided check must be provided with completed membership form. Membership fees for the following month will automatically be deducted from member bank account around the 20th of the current month. Any requested changes must be submitted prior to the 10th of the month in order to be processed for the following month.
Annual payments may be paid in full by cash, check, major credit/debit card. Fees are equivalent to 12 monthly payments. The annual fee and required registration fee are due at time of enrollment.
Changes or cancellations to a membership must be submitted in writing using a "Cancellation/Change Form" at any time. Changes will take effect immediately.
Membership fees are nonrefundable. In order to cancel a membership, members must submit a written request by the 10th day of the current month for it to become effective in the following month. If a member cancels or if membership payments lapse for more than 30 days, the appropriate registration fee will be charged to reopen the membership account. There is no fee charged for cancellation.
Any requested change that affects the billing of your membership must be submitted by the 10th of the month to be processed for the following month. If changes occur after the 10th of the month, please see the front desk for pro-rated amount. Membership downgrades and removal of family members are subject to a $20 change fee.
There is a $20 charge for each insufficient funds transaction.
This places your membership on hold until payment is received.
Free use of athletic equipment including volleyballs & basketballs (collateral required). See the front desk.
Public drop-in access is intended for inclusive recreational use. Any external personal or group use/training/coaching should contact the rental department of specific group requests.
Cancellation of a one-on-one session or any personal or group coaching session requires 24 hours notice. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of any monies paid.
Lockers are available at no charge. Guests are responsible for supplying their own lock and clearing locker after each use. The Salvation Army is not liable for lost or stolen property.
Individuals, families, and seniors who cannot afford Kroc Center membership or fees for youth camps and/or group classes can apply for a discount. Eligibility for this program is based on income level. Scholarship applications are available online or at the information desk.
Gift Cards are available for purchase at the front desk and can be used by recipient to pay for memberships, class and program fees, facility rentals, merchandise, and cafe items. Gift cards cannot be used for class materials, theater & performance tickets, vendor events or non-Kroc sponsored events.
Full payment is expected at the time of enrollment. No cash refunds are given unless the program is canceled by The Kroc Center. If the program is canceled by the Kroc Center, you will be given the choice of a full credit or a cash refund. If you request to cancel your class enrollment five or more days prior to the first class, you will receive a full credit on your Kroc Center account minus a $5 processing fee or you may choose to transfer to another session if available. Requests made less than five days prior to the start date are not eligible for a refund or credit, except in the case of personal emergencies. No credits or pro-rated credits will be issued for missed days of camp or class due to illness, partial attendance, behavior issues, or any other reason.
Anyone purchasing a day pass will be required to show photo ID (ages 18+). The Kroc Center may use this information to consult public sources to help determine whether a guest may pose unreasonable harm to our patrons, staff or visitors. Your safety is important to us. By showing your photo ID at the front desk, you help The Kroc Center to provide a quality, state-of-the-art, facility where individuals and families can work, play and grow together in a safe and nurturing environment. Thank you for your cooperation with this policy.
The Salvation Army is dedicated to keeping children and vulnerable adults safe from physical, emotional and sexual harm. We refer to our safety efforts as "Protecting The Mission."
Protecting The Mission guidelines ensure The Kroc Corps Community Center emphasizes safety in the following ways:
• Salvation Army personnel (officers, employees and volunteers) are trained in child abuse prevention and are mandated reporters of suspected child/vulnerable adult abuse.
• Salvation Army personnel undergo criminal background checks.
• Adults accessing the facility may be screened against public sexual offender registry.
• The Kroc Center maintains video surveillance of the facility 24 hours a day.
• Instructors are trained in appropriate interactions with Kroc members to enhance learning by creating a safe and inviting environment.
• Programs involving children are closely monitored to ensure adequate supervision and safe interactions between Kroc personnel and children.
• In order to promote a safe and secure environment, The Salvation Army Kroc Center has placed video cameras in various locations. As part of our commitment to the safety of children and vulnerable persons, The Salvation Army Kroc Center reserves the right to consult public sources to determine whether any member or guest of any member poses an unreasonable risk of harm to its patrons, staff, or visitors.
• The Kroc Center constantly adapts and enhances safety protocols to adjust to needs.
Members and guests are encouraged to report suspicious behavior. Forms for anonymous reporting, called Confidential Notices of Concern, are available at the Front Desk.
The Salvation Army Kroc Center reserves the right to remove from the facility and terminate the membership of any member who fails to comply with any posted rules and regulation or otherwise breaches the Code of Conduct, in which case member will not be entitled to a refund of dues.
In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at The Kroc Center, mutual respect between members, guests, and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
1. Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied in The Kroc Center.
2. Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior.
3. Lost membership cards must be reported and replaced within 30 days. There is a $5 fee to replace a membership card.
4. No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the Fitness Area unless participating in a Kroc Center program or class. Members 13–15 may use the Fitness Area after successfully passing the Smart Start for Teens program.
5. Shirt and shoes must be worn in all areas outside of pools and sun deck. No swimwear or wet clothing is allowed outside of aquatic areas. Proper workout attire is required in fitness area (no street shoes or jeans.) Any clothing, including logos or messages on apparel, must be acceptable in a family setting.
6. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
7. Alcohol and /or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
8. Smoking and /or use of any type of smokeless tobacco are prohibited in the facility or on facility grounds.
9. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the premises.
10. With exceptions to special dietary restrictions, outside food is not allowed at The Salvation Army Kroc Center.
11. The Kroc Center reserves the right to terminate membership in response to any immoral or illegal activity by a member.
The Kroc Center provides a safe environment for your child while you participate in any activity in the facility. In order to keep our guests safe, we ask that you follow these rules when utilizing Child Watch.
MORE ABOUT CHILD WATCH
• Kroc Center employees will supervise the children in the Child Watch center. If no children are present, the center may close up to 30 minutes early. Rates and hours are subject to change. It is our expectation and desire to facilitate a safe and enjoyable experience for parents and children, and thus we require:
• Prior to first use, the Child Watch Center Emergency Contact Card must be completed and signed.
• All space is on a first come, first serve basis (based on child to staff ratio availability).
• Parent or guardian must stay on-site after dropping off children.
• Children must stay in the Child Watch Room until released to the parent/guardian.
• If your child is not adjusting to the Child Watch and is crying (to the point of being hysterical) for 15-minutes after you leave, we will call you by cell phone or over the intercom to come and pick-up your child. Please listen for your name/phone.
• With parent/guardian written approval, staff is able to change diapers following The Salvation Army policy. See Diapering/Bathroom Assistance Policy below for details.
• If your child is not fully potty trained, please ensure they are wearing a pull-up or underwear. If your child is potty trained, but still learning the finer details of going potty (wiping completely, etc.) staff is able to assist your child as needed. See Diapering/Bathroom Assistance Policy below for details.
• Children’s items must be labeled with their first and last name; we cannot be responsible for items left behind.
• No food or gum is allowed inside of Child Watch, in order to safeguard children with food allergies.
• Children who harm others (including, but not limited to biting, scratching, hitting) may be asked to leave for the day. Children involved in more than three incidents may be suspended or not be allowed to use the center; the length of time will be determined by the Kroc Center Management team. If child is prone to aggressive behavior, please notify staff. Each consistent discipline problem will be addressed on an individual basis.
• Children who appear sick will need to be removed from the facility immediately (this includes sore throat, fever, diarrhea, excessive coughing, excessive runny nose, rashes, pink/glassy eyes, vomiting, etc.). The child must come in with a note from his/her doctor authorizing usage if condition is non-contagious (allergies, etc.) This policy will be strictly enforced for the protection of the child, other children, and our staff. Please keep your child home until the fever is completely gone. A 24-hour period is recommended.
• Any visit over 2 hours, or that extend past our Child Watch Center hours may be charged an additional fee ($1 per minute). Continued violation of this policy may result in termination of Child Watch program use.
1375 E. BROADWAY ROAD, PHOENIX, AZ 85040 602.425.5000
THE SALVATION ARMY
RAY & JOAN KROC CORPS COMMUNITY CENTER
SEND US A NOTE